Here are a few uncompressed video samples from my BlackVue Wi-Fi 2 Channel DR550GW-2CH car recorder. Each two files represent a capture from the front and from the rear camera. I’ve tried to demonstrate the performance under different light conditions.
- Sample #1 — normal light conditions:
- Sample #2 — normal light conditions with more moving details like trees:
- Sample #3 — normal light conditions with even more moving details:
- Sample #4 — completely dark + raining:
- Sample #5 — in the dark in mixed outside and inside the city light conditions:
I’ve been using the camera in an always-on mode via the Power Magic PRO. This produces a footage even when the car is parked. So far I had no problems with the accumulator when leaving the car parked for a day or two.